How to rent
How to rent
Eurorent Oy is a domestic, serving car rental, which has been in business for almost 50 years.
We regularly update our car fleet and always take our customers’ needs in consideration, in addition to the reliability of the cars and the environment. At the moment we mainly operate in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area. Read more about the company.
Reservations are binding and must be cancelled 72 hrs before the start of the reservation.
- The reservation is binding and must be cancelled 72 hrs before it would begin.
We charge 80€ fee if not cancelled or cancelled late, also we charge 15€ if we must return money.
- The rent should be paid in advance via online bank. If you pay the rent in the office when collecting the car, we charge 30€ extra. We don’t accept cash!
- In the car rental requests longer than 1 month we gladly make an individual offer by email or call to us 0300 87 07 07.
- Fuel does not include in the price. The tank is full when you collect the car (not including trucks) and should be returned the same way. In case you don’t fill the tank we charge the fuel/diesel + fee.
- All of the vans you can drive with the normal B‑license (trucks U‑W-classes with C‑license).
- Basically all the vans and trucks use diesel and have manual transmission.
- You can rent our extra equipment even if you don’t rent a car.
- The price includes always only one driver.
- The driver may be different than the renter, driver must show driving license and the renter ID.
- We charge Young driver’s fee if the driver is younger than 20 years old or have had the license less than 2 years.